When it comes to investing in Cyprus or from Cyprus, we offer investors an one-stop shop service.
Core services are offered in-house by us, while support services are outsourced to select professionals, as needed.
Our core services include:
- Guidance with respect to the investor’s expectations and preferred types of business. What works in other countries does not necessarily work in Cyprus and vice-versa.
- Following from the above, we assist investors in setting realistic and feasible investment criteria.
- We research and identify suitable investment targets based on the agreed criteria.
- We initiate contact with decision-makers and establish if there interest for a sale.
- From this stage on, we advise and support investors throughout the process, starting from preliminary due diligence all the way to final negotiations and closing. This is our “bread and butter”!
Before, during or after an investment is concluded, our clients will need supplementary professional services - such as Legal, Accounting, Audit, Tax Advisory, Immigration, or Corporate Administration.
We advise investors regarding what services are needed and when, recommend suitable firms or professionals and ensure that their scope of work is appropriate for the task. We ensure our clients get value for money.